- Articals should be in Pagemaker-ISM-DVB-TT Dhruv, Font size 14 OR Times New Roman,Font-12. All settings should be normal.
- Graphs, Maps,Pictures , Tables etc. are expected in the proper place of Pagemaker Setting.
- Papers will be accepted in soft copy only. Articals must be self written and they should not be copied and disputed.
- In case of the publication of articles the final decision will be of the editorial bord.
- Articals,Pictures, Affidauits ect. Matter is sent to be E-mail And Print copy.
- All the rules and regulations of research methodology must be followed.
- Research students should attach recommendation letter of their research guide.
Wednesday, 22 May 2013
‘interdisciplinary journal called Vidyawarta.’
We are Pleased to inform you we are going to publish ‘interdisciplinary journal called Vidyawarta.’ The aim of vidyawarta is to acquaint the scholars with the current national and international scenario.
Through quarterly Vidyawarta we expect to offer solutions to the various education related problems by inviting the opinions of thinkers and scholars.
Multilingual Vidyawarta invites research papers in Marathi, Hindi. English languages, so that the scholars may enhance their knowledge without the barriers of language. The Vidyawarta aims at disseminating the knowledge in the field of various streams of Education, Literature & Management and provides a forum for deliberations and exchange of knowledge among Scientist, Academicians, Researchers, Professionals, Industries and practitioners. The Vidyawarta encourages submission of theoretical and empirical result-based papers, case studies, research papers and notes, executive experience, sharing articles in the different domains of science, technology and management related disciplines. Multilingual Vidyawarta invites research papers in Marathi, Hindi. English languages, so that the scholars may enhance their knowledge without the barriers of language.
Vidyawarta is a platform for the interaction of the scholars of languages and social sciences. Through vidyawarta we wish to inspire students for research by publishing their articals, in print format.
Instructions For Writers And Scholars.
Welcomes full length research papers, short communications & reviews in all areas of Languges & Social Sciences.
· Any help Call : 07588057695
The faculty members and researchers are requested to contribute original research papers, articles and case studies to the Journal and also spread the message to their colleagues and friends to do the same. The articles should be original and unpublished. A declaration is to be made by the author in the covering letter that the paper is original and has not been published or submitted for Publication elsewhere or presented in any seminar/workshop.
Manuscript may be submitted by 25th June 2013
at May 22, 2013
▬▬▬▬▬ ஜ ۩۞۩ ஜ ▬▬▬▬ ▬ 🇨 🇱 🇮 🇨 🇰 ▬▬▬▬▬ ஜ ۩۞۩ ஜ ▬▬▬▬▬ 1 】 Referred Journal Name : Vidyawarta 3 】 ISSN : ...
Interdisciplinary Multilingual Journal Vidyawarta’s Third Issue Published. We are glad to give you the third issue of ‘Vidyawart...